Create and support social, economic and cultural ment in the arts, education, recreation, employment and spirituality that enhances
ownership, connection, caring and kinship in the African American Community
A thriving culture of social and economic empowerment in the African American Community.
- Believes in uncovering and building on the strengths and possibilities that exist within communities
- Is driven by the principle of development without displacement
- Believes in modeling and promoting a standard and expectation of excellence
- Believes in dignity of and respect for all people
- Is driven by the history of our ancestors who fought tirelessly for justice and equality